Wednesday, September 02, 2009

P5 Camp

Hi! Long time no see!
Busy,I guess.There is lots to write now!OK!Let's start from my p5 camp.It was conducted on April,7 to 9,in MOE Labrador Adventure Park(is'nt?).It was so fun on the first day, we went to Sentosa and had an Amazing Race.I felt thirsty and tired.It was a surprise when my best friend,Nandhini,is supposed to be sleeping in our dorm.I slept in the upper bed(Nandhini,too!Opposite, Ok!)2nd Day was the scariest Ithought I will have a try on the flying fox.When it was my turn Ifelt my legs go wobbly it was scary to look down.Later, we have to do the general stations it was not scary.But, after it came the worst we have to do atleast one rope course.At first I felt okay!I took big big steps but when I looked down my legs went wobbly,I heard my good friend(Jayashree,okay she likes to talk alot) shouting for me,I felt encouraged and took one more big step and finished the course.I felt really really happy.There was noneof my best friends in the group I really missed them,aspecially Renuha as she was more faraway(Iwas in group 6(Helsinki)She was 11/12/13/14/15(Idon't Know)Nandhini was group 7(London) Jahsmin did not come to the camp.Later we practised for the campfire performance.We performed a dance for the Hot 'N' Cold song and made lots of cheers my throat was really paining,Idid'nt mind as it was too fun.We had our campfire in the open space but it started to drizzle as our principle lighted up the campfire.We moved to the hall and had our performances done.Oh Yes!I forgot after going to Sentosa we had our night activity(playing kidnap)I was nearly lost from the team but I catched up with them.It was so cool.The third day was revealing the result of Best Female Camper,Best Male Camper and the Best Group awards and taking photograhps and autograhps.I lost a few kilograms because of the nutritional food(seriously no junk food)and lots of excersize.Bye!Look out 4 some more posts.

1 comment: